- About Us
- Outreach & Service Partners
- Support EMT
- Employee Resources
Each year, the OSU Ecampus Research Unit funds five projects, up to $20,000 each, to support the research, development and scholarship efforts of faculty and/or departments in the area of online education through the OSU Ecampus Research Fellows program.
This program aims to:
· Fund research that is actionable and impacts student online learning
· Provide resources and support for research leading to external grant applications
· Promote effective assessment of online learning
· Encourage the development of a robust research pipeline on online teaching and learning at Oregon State
Applications are due Nov. 1, 2020.